WIZwireless Limited Job Opportunities
Job Description - Installer, WIZwireless, Masterton
Mō tēnei tūrangi mahi | About this role
WIZwireless is growing and we are looking for an installer to join us.
You will be joining a small and dedicated team who are proud of the service we provide and, are committed to bringing world class broadband to rural areas.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the installer position offers variety and challenge, the chance to explore the Wairarapa region, and opportunities for training and development.
The role covers a variety of tasks including:
- customer and field work
- installation of wireless connections
- configuration of required radio equipment
- fault resolution
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- have a proactive, positive approach and be a team player
- have great customer service and relationship skills
- be a team player able to work autonomously
- be confident in managing multiple priorities
- have the ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure
- have a strong commitment to and understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- hold a Full NZ driver's license
- have basic IT/computing skills
- Be capable and confident working at heights, in ceilings and under floors (training provided)
- have indoor and outdoor cabling knowledge as well as tool skills required to mount antennae and terminate data cabling - (these skills are preferred, but not essential).
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- a job that every day will get you out and exploring all of our stunning Wairarapa region
- training and development opportunities
- a job that will have you off roading, amazing views, and most importantly a job that makes a difference, connecting people with the world.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Apply directly by completing the online application form and submit your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please highlight how your experience relates to the key skills required for this role.
If you require further information about this position, please contact Ben Seddon, Operations Manager at: mailto:email@example.com
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Tuesday, 27 April 2021
Apply online for this role or contact Ben Seddon for more information.
Trade Me Job Listing
- Work for one of New Zealand's leading rural ISP's
- Hands-on practical job with plenty of project variety
Want an exciting and varied role working for a well respected New Zealand rural ISP ? This is a unique opportunity to be part of our Team:
There currently are no job opportunities with WIZwireless. If you would like to express an interest in a future job opportunity, then please email and send your CV and covering letter to:
PO Box 818