No you can continue to use your current provider.
We have a variety of data plans and here is a sample
Option 1 : Super Value Light Plan (30 GB)
Ideal entry plan for families who have been on dial-up or satellite services - Is this you?
Option 2 : Light Plan (150 GB)
Ideal for families who need a bit more data and do some surfing. Is this you?
Option 3 : Standard Plan (300GB)
Our fantastic value plan for rural families and small businesses who want hassle free surfing- Is this you?
Option 4 : Advance Plan (experienced internet users) (400GB)
For our users who like to get the most out of their internet- Is this you?
We also have larger speed and/or data plans so make contact today and we can set you up
WIZwireless request to change data plan
If you have received a message notifying you that you have used 80% of your monthly data plan and wish to upgrade your data plan, you can request this by phoning the office please or emailing us.
The new plan will be effective in the next billing cycle.
If you exceed your monthly data allowance you will be billed $15 per lots of 5GB data bundle, at your usual speed for the rest of your billing month.
Schools, community groups and charitable organisations can get special data deals up to half the standard business monthly plans. These groups can also order extra data in 10GB data bundles for just $11.50 per data bundle.
So make contact TODAY and have no more data worries!
Special Data Deals:
10GB for $11.50 (equivalent $1/GB + GST)
25GB for $25 (equivalent $1/GB)
50GB for $36 (equivalent $0.72/GB)
or Ideal for Netflix customers
100GB for additional $50 per month (equivalent $0.50/GB)
Login to wizbiz.net.nz webmail
(NB Please remember only your user name is needed for a email@example.com email address not the complete email address)
Login to wizbiz.co.nz or your own domain name webmail
(NB Please remember to add in your complete email address as login e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Set up Email settings
Change to Data Plan or Termination of Subscription
If you wish to change your data plan when this will be activated at the start of the next billing period. If you wish to terminate your subscription with WIZwireless there will be a fee if it's within your contract ie 1 month or 12 months depending on contract. If you are outside of any contract period then the fee is equivalent of 1 month's subscription so it is best to ring awhile before you plan to move so we can prepare the admin for the uninstall. An installer will visit to uninstall the radio equipment if required.
Standard kit may include:
- Wi-Fi router
- Outdoor antenna
- Wiring that is less than 10m apart, with the jack point on the closest external wall installed on a single story dwelling
You should order "Premium Installation" service for
- Additional cabling and/or more complex jack point location eg cabling needs to be installed behind interior walls
- Multi-story dwelling
- Home is built from concrete, steel or glass
- House or roof is difficult to access, or has a pitch of more than 15 degrees
- Additional parts or labour for the job
The installer will discuss the increased costs directly with you, and we will invoice you for the difference in costs between standard and your premium installation.
- RBI is not available in urban areas, selected zones may not be capable of the service
- Speeds may vary due to location, network usage, capability. RBI is a "what is available best effort" service.
- 4G service is available on our new 4G ready routers and service band available. Service is available on 700/1800/2600mhz 4G services where available. 4G LTE is capable of up to 80Mbps, expected performance is between 20-50Mbps however RBI is rated to an expected 5Mbps downstream, there are no guarantees on speeds delivered, these are best effort only.
- Data overage invoiced after 13th of each month. Data overage $3/GB for RZ130 on 4G network and $2/GB for RZ500 on 3G network
Important things to know
50GB Off Peak data is from Midnight to 6am for those subscribers on the "old" plans until 31 Jan 2019. For new subscribers you can also have this plan for an extra $10/month
You need to keep a landline phone connection if you use (or intend to use):
- A monitored building alarm through a phone line
- A medic alarm link through a phone line
- The SKY remote to download SKY "pay per view" movies or games, or SKY betting. It is possible to order SKY "pay per view" movies or games by calling SKY TV 3 way calling or audio conference features
All plans are 12 months. Early termination fee $150. Self install own your own gear one month notice please. Premium install options POA.
*Please note that there will also be travel km contribution based on mileage from office to site and back again. Mileage is $1.38/km outside Masterton town boundary.